Friday 18 May 2007

Four days off work


I finish work in one hour and twenty minutes and I am looking forward to my four days off. My shift pattern can only be described as shit personified, hence looking for alternative employment.


1. I spend two hours travelling per shift.

2. Each shift is 12 hours.

3. The day shift is 7am - 7pm.

4. The night shift is 7pm - 7am.

5. I work two day shifts that are followed by two night shifts.

6. I then have four days off.

7. I only get a complete weekend off work every six weeks


2 comments:

Susie Law School said...

Hello B2B

Always nice to see new people... I have linked to your blawg from mine, I hope you will return the favour!

http://reallylegallyblonde.blogspot.com

Good luck in the hunt!

Susie

Anonymous said...

I will update the links tomorrow

regards.