Wednesday 25 July 2007

On the Move


My old house has finally sold and I move into my new house (see picture on the left) on the 9th August. At present everything is in two containers in a storage depot somewhere near the local airport, so I have been told by the storage company. My only problem is I got hit with a mortgage redemption fee which means I am going to have to work 100 hour weeks until I move in, so you wont see much blogging until the 3rd week of August.

I miss my broadband and home comforts. My daughter is asking why she cant go back to the house with the blue door near tesco's. My sister is putting us up at present in her spare room on a camp bed.

The new job is going really well at the moment, so no complaints.

4 comments:

Bar or Bust said...

Hi I have linked your blog to mine. Really enjoy it, hope the plan works out. If you have the time have a read of mine and see what you think.

Barrister 2 B said...

Thanks, I have added your link.

Mr Pineapples said...

good

Anonymous said...

Hiya B2B,

Hope all goes well with the house move and the new job! Quite where you get the energy for all of this is beyond me!!